FOX Public Webinar: Family Offices Reassess Their Investing Approach in the Midst of Disruption
June 6, 2018 - 1:00 to 1:45 p.m. CDT
The investment and advisory industries are in the midst of a sea change as the forces of technology drive commoditization and fee compression.
Family offices - tasked with the challenge of investing private capital for multiple generations - are reassessing many traditional approaches to building portfolios:
Family Office Exchange
This webinar is not eligible for CPE credit.
© 2018 Family Office Exchange
- Loss of faith in quantitative models
- The upending of conventional asset allocation approaches
- Continuing commoditization of long-only equity
- Looking "beyond" hedge funds for less correlated investments
- Rethinking private equity investing: returning to a wealth creation focus by building operating businesses
Kristi Kuechler of Family Office Exchange (FOX) will explore many of the changes that family offices are experiencing, and will share and analyze recent FOX survey data as we discuss the potential implications of these trends for the investment management industry, wealth advisors and family offices.